What is Business Financing? A Beginner’s GuideJon Steiert
If you’re a small business owner, there really isn’t any need for us to harp on how expensive running your own company can be. Between the everyday costs that you have come to dread, to the unforeseen business emergency that can flip your world upside down, turning a profit doesn’t come easy.
This can be problematic to your business plan since you have to maintain steady cash flow if you want to be successful.
Fortunately, there are funding programs available, commonly known as “business financing” that can help small business owners push through financial hardships.
How Can Small Business Owners Use Business Financing?
Business financing is flexible and allows owners to spend their funds however they see fit.
This can include a small business owner using the funds as a means of:
- Working capital financing to help maintain a healthy amount of cash on hand
- Inventory financing to purchase an abundant supply of product during a busy season
- Business equipment funding to purchase machinery or supplies that are needed for production
… and more. That’s the beauty of business financing – the owner is completely in control of how the funding is used. You’re able to stand back and assess your company’s needs, carefully deciding what areas of your business need the most improvement and will reap the most benefits.
However, it’s important to note that no two business funding types are the same.
That’s why it’s crucial to do your research on financing your business before applying for the first funding option that you come across online.
Navigating the Realm of Business Financing
Now that you’re familiar with the idea of business financing, it’s time to explore the myriad of options that are available to you. When you think of borrowing cash for your company, traditional lenders like banks or SBA loans may be the initial sources that first come to mind.
But don’t schedule your appointment with a small business banker just yet. Let’s break down some of the most popular funding types and determine which solution is right for you.
Traditional Bank Business Loan
- One of the most popular business funding options
- Typically has a lower interest rate compared to some other lenders
- Strict qualification process and long waiting periods
- Lower down payments and interest rates than traditional bank loans
- Long repayment terms that won’t put you in a financial crunch
- Complicated application process accompanied by exhausting paperwork
- Can easily alleviate small cash flow problems
- Often offer cardholders lucrative rewards programs
- Can negatively impact your personal credit score if not careful
Online Business Funder
- Usually offers unsecured options so you don’t have to provide any collateral
- Easy application process that doesn’t keep you waiting months for approval
- Certain industry restrictions, but lender will work to find a program that fits your needs
While there are many additional small business financing options out there, these are the terms that you will most often encounter when doing your financial research.
As you can see, one of the more flexible solutions available is business financing through an online business funder. This is because unlike traditional lenders, online funders like Fast Capital 360 focus on making the business funding process as quick and easy as possible – all while providing the utmost professionalism that you have come to expect in a financial lender.
Financing Your Small Business Without the Hassle
We know that running a successful business isn’t an easy feat. And, at times, you might feel like throwing in the towel. That’s why at Fast Capital 360, our goal is to provide business owners like you with straightforward funding options and an application process that won’t consume all your time and energy.
We believe that small businesses play a fundamental role in local economy, which is why our Business Advisors are dedicated to helping owners get the fast business financing that they need, when they need it.
There are many advantages of obtaining business financing from Fast Capital 360 as opposed to some other online funders out there, including:
- Complete transparency throughout the entire business funding process
- An easy online application that takes only minutes to complete
- Professional Business Advisors that can assist you every step of the way
Sure, there are other online lenders out there, but Fast Capital 360 provides small business owners with a friendly, one-of-a-kind experience that you won’t find anywhere else.
Fast Capital 360’s Easy, Flexible Business Financing
Keep in mind that choosing a business funder is a very serious decision, and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Conduct your due diligence and research the various funding options available to you before completing an application, to ensure that you are opting for the solution that works best for you. And, if you are still left wondering how to get funding for a small business – well, that’s what we’re here for.
If you are interested in learning more about business financing programs available with Fast Capital 360, contact us today at (800) 735-6107. Our dedicated Business Advisors are here to assist you with any questions you may have and can help point you in the right direction – even if it’s not with us.