Last Updated: 6/18/18
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect business and personal information through various sources in response to your use of our Site and as necessary to deliver our services and products. The examples below are an illustrative, not comprehensive, overview of the data we collect.
– Contact and Personal Information including; your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and social security number.
– Business and Financial Information including; your business name, business address, industry type, tax ID, and ownership verifications.
– Financial Information including; your business bank account information, payment behaviors, and transaction details. FC360 utilized the services of Finicity, a secure third-party, to access your data directly from your financial institution. Through connecting with Finicity you grant FC360 the authority to access and transmit your financial information for the duration of our effort to fulfill your business funding needs.
– Unique Identifiers and Behavioral Data, including; IP address, location data, logs, the equipment or devices you use to access our Site, search queries, and your activity data as you navigate through the Site.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Fast Capital LLC collects your information:
– Directly from you when you submit it, either through your use of the Site or provided by you through any other means of written or verbal communication. Written and verbal communication means any interaction with us, including but not limited to phone conversations, emails, text messages, SMS messaging, and the exchange of signed documents.
– From third parties, including but not limited to our affiliates and business partners, service providers or vendors, credit reporting agencies, or public records.
– From tracking technologies used to collect and analyze your non-personal information through your use of the Site. Like most websites, this data is collected automatically through various means, including cookies, flash cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, and IP capture technologies.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in response to your request for business funding. By using this Site and submitting your business, personal, and financial information to us, you are giving us consent to use this information to evaluate your eligibility for business funding products and services provided by Fast Capital 360, our affiliates and business partners. Additionally, we may use, store, compile, and analyze your information to:
– Communicate with you and manage our relationship, which includes responding to your requests, inquiring about your business needs, sending marketing communications, offering additional services or products, providing account updates, and requesting customer feedback in the form of surveys or reviews.
– Generate reports, analyze data, and conduct research for improving our Site and services, to better understand our customers’ needs and interests, and overall provide an improved, safer, more efficient funding experience.
– Fulfil our legal obligations, including verifying your identity in a reasonable effort to guard against fraud, enforce our contractual rights, or comply with any state or federal laws.
Through your participation in the Site, you acknowledge that the information you submit may be shared with FC360 affiliates, partners, and connected third-parties in response to your interest in our business products and services. By submitting your information to us through our Application and acknowledging that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, you expressly consent to our sharing and transmitting your business, personal, and financial information with third-parties. Please note that by clicking “continue” on our Application, you are providing written consent for Fast Capital 360 and our affiliate companies and business partners to obtain and review your consumer and business credit reports. The “soft pull” that may be initiated by FC360 will not affect your credit score, but credit inquiries by our business partners will likely impact your credit score.
We will share your information:
– With our trusted affiliates and business partners, and those third-parties that provide services which aid us in the normal course of business, which includes fraud prevention, data storage, credit reporting, bank account verification, risk mitigation, and customer relationship management. While these third parties are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide services to us, they may have Privacy Policies that differ from our own.
– In response to legal processes, court orders, summons or subpoenas. We will share your information as needed with auditors during reviews of our business. We will also share your information to respond to and defend against suspected fraud, illicit or harmful activities, or act against any violation of our Terms and Conditions or contractual agreements.
– In the event we are unable to meet your business funding needs, your contact information may be shared with our affiliates or business partners to offer their services to you based on your specific interests, qualifications, and eligibility.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
– Communication Preferences: All emails sent directly from Fast Capital 360, whether promotional or during the normal course of business, contain an “Unsubscribe” link which, once clicked, will automatically stop you from receiving similar emails in the future. If a business advisor or other FC360 representative sends you a direct e-mail, or you receive an email in error, you may send a return e-mail asking to be omitted from receiving future communications and we will make every effort to process your request in a timely manner. You may request not to receive phone calls by calling us at 800-735-6107 or emailing [email protected]. You may opt out of SMS (Short Message Services) messages by replying “STOP.” Choosing not to receive phone calls, text messages, or e-mail communications will disrupt and prevent your ability to receive our products and services. If you have already received a product or service from us, our affiliates or business partners, then we will make a reasonable effort to respect your privacy while fulfilling our contractual and legal obligations per the terms of the signed Funding Agreement.
– Changing or Modifying your Information: If your personal, business, or financial information changes then you may update it at anytime by contacting your dedicated business advisor or emailing us at [email protected]. We will not respond to or accommodate requests we have reasonable cause to believe are incorrect or unverifiable, or if we believe such a change would violate any legal requirements. If you believe we have information that was submitted fraudulently or by an unauthorized user, then send your request to [email protected] and we will respond appropriately.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California have specific rights regarding privacy under California State Law. Visitors of our Site are entitled to certain specific details on how we disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are permanent resident of California and want to request this information in writing as permitted once per year, then submit your request along with your current California address in an email to [email protected] In compliance with the disclosures required by California law regarding commercial websites: Fast Capital 360 does not respond to or honor “do not track” signals, nor we enable or engage in the collections of personally identifiable information about your online activities across third-party websites when you visit our Site.
Fast Capital 360 uses both various technologies and operational procedures to keep your information safe from unauthorized use or access. We take the security of your Personal Information seriously and employ measures to guard against the theft, misuse, or alteration of your information. Protective technologies include safeguards like firewall barriers and data encryption with Transport Layer Security (TLS). We also use encryption such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol when we transmit confidential information. Our procedural protections include storing your information in a controlled facility and limiting access only as necessary for employees to fulfil their responsibilities.