Reliant Funding Review
At Fast Capital 360, we strive to help you make better decisions for you and your business. Many of the products featured here are from our partners. However, this does not influence our editorial integrity. The opinions, analyses, reviews or recommendations are those of our editorial team alone. Product and service providers are not responsible for any content. As such, they do not endorse or guarantee any posted comments or reviews.
Table of Contents
- About Reliant Funding
- Small Business Loans
- Merchant Cash Advances
- Equipment Financing
- Lending Experience
- The Pros
- The Cons
- Reliant Funding Requirements
- Final Say
Reliant Funding is an online lender that offers three types of funding to meet the unique needs of different businesses.
Business owners can choose between short-term loans and merchant cash advances (MCAs) to fund their working capital needs. They also can seek funding solely for leasing office equipment.
Founded in 2008, Reliant Funding has flexible requirements and says more than 70% of business financing applications are approved. Credit rating isn’t a primary deciding factor in the application process. The lender makes some exceptions about time in business as long as you meet the other requirements.
Consider Reliant Funding if you:
Need a loan where credit score isn’t a primary deciding factor
Require fast funding, typically as quickly as the next business day
Need funds to lease equipment
Reliant Funding Small Business Loans
Reliant Funding offers flexible small business loans that can be customized for each business. You can get loan sizes ranging from $5,000-$250,000 depending on your needs, time in business and annual revenue.
Repayment terms range from business to business. Reliant Funding doesn’t advertise its average rates or repayment periods. As for Reliant Funding fees, there are no application fees or approval fees to apply for a small business loan.
Reliant Funding small business loans may be perfect for your small business if you need customized funding based on your needs and eligibility.
- Short-term loans ranging from $5,000-$250,000
- Receive funds as quickly as the next business day
- No restrictions on how to use the funds once approved
- Customized terms for every business
Reliant Funding Merchant Cash Advances
Reliant Funding also offers MCAs, in which you can receive a lump-sum payment in exchange for a portion of your future daily sales. This is ideal for funding daily operations or making larger investments in times of cash crunches.
Repayment can be made in two ways. You can pay back a fixed, predetermined percentage of your daily sales using a credit card, or you can opt for a prescheduled Automated Clearing House withdrawal, which will be made from your business bank account.
Once you pay back 50% of the original balance owed, you have the option to apply for additional funds.
Reliant Funding determines a fixed cost based on the unique needs of your business. However, it doesn’t advertise average rates or repayment terms.
- No compounding fees or accruing interest
- Fixed borrowing cost customized for each business
- Receive funds as quickly as the next business day
Reliant Funding Equipment Financing
Reliant Funding also provides equipment financing, which can be used to lease new or used equipment, software, computers, office furniture, work vehicles, fixtures and point-of-sale systems.
This option may be perfect for businesses looking to expand, branch out to a new location, upgrade their equipment, etc. However, the underwriting process can be a bit lengthy, often taking up to a month. Once you sign the lease papers, the funds get deposited in 3-5 business days.
Reliant Funding doesn’t charge any penalties for early repayment of your lease. Additionally, receiving leasing help won’t affect your personal credit.
As for the cost of equipment financing, the company doesn’t advertise its rates or repayment terms. Credit rating and the type of equipment being financed are some factors that will affect the borrowing costs.
- No prepayment penalties
- Receive funds after 3-5 business days of signing lease papers
- Freedom to work with multiple vendors on a single lease
- Customized rates for every business
Reliant Funding Lending Experience
Reliant Funding works with a variety of small businesses — including restaurants, bars, auto repair shops, retailers and construction companies. The company emphasizes on delivering a personalized experience for customers, with a funding specialist to assist you throughout the journey. They even made it to the Inc. 5000 list for 7 years straight.
The funding options available from Reliant Funding don’t require a personal guarantee. The company has flexible requirements and doesn’t use your personal credit rating as the main deciding factor in the Reliant Funding approval process. The lender also customizes funding to meet a borrower’s unique needs.
Reliant Funding Pros
- Reliant Funding claims its online application process takes less than 30 seconds to complete.
- Approval for small business loans and MCAs typically take a few business hours.
- Once financing is approved, funds get deposited typically within the next business day.
- The company offers funding solutions customized for each business.
- The terms are flexible as Reliant Funding doesn’t use personal credit rating as a primary deciding factor.
- Equipment financing doesn’t affect your personal credit.
- Reliant Funding doesn’t require a personal guarantee or collateral.
Reliant Funding Cons
- Reliant Funding doesn’t advertise financing rates on its website. Borrowers have no idea of the average borrowing cost until they apply for financing.
- Their borrowing terms are opaque, with little to no information about loan duration and repayment terms available on their website.
- There may be additional fees besides the borrowing fee.
- The underwriting process for equipment financing can take up to a month. Once you sign the lease, funds get deposited in 3-5 days.
Reliant Funding Requirements
Time in Business
1+ year (with some exceptions possible for 7 – 11 months)
$100,000 (or $10,000 in monthly sales)
Positive landlord reference
What You Need to Apply
- Basic information about your business such as gross annual sales and year in business
- Additional document requirements may vary for each business
Final Say: Reliant Funding Reviews
While most customers receive outstanding service from Reliant Funding, the biggest complaint is with opaque terms and high rates. The company has a 4.7 TrustScore on Trustpilot and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Reliant Funding is a solid option if you’re looking for a credible lender with flexible terms, and high borrowing fees aren’t a major concern.