Content marketing is here to stay. You likely have noticed how inbound marketing software is helping businesses grow.
But how exactly? We’ll explore the benefits of inbound marketing HubSpot as well as other tools of the software.
So, if you’ve ever wondered:
- What is HubSpot?
- What does HubSpot do for marketing exactly?
- Can I try HubSpot marketing tools for free?
- Is my business a fit for this inbound marketing software?
We have the answers.
What Is HubSpot?
In a nutshell, HubSpot is software aimed at scaling up your business by simplifying everyday processes and aligning your marketing, services and sales efforts. More specifically, HubSpot software can help you with marketing automation, ecommerce, social media, SEO and website analytics.
- A customer relationship management (CRM) system
- A marketing hub
- A services hub
- A sales hub
- A content management system (CMS) hub
You can choose to use these 5 tools in isolation or combine them for optimal performance.
10 Reasons to Use HubSpot
1. HubSpot Helps Centralize Your Marketing, Sales and Services
One of HubSpot’s greatest strengths is its ability to align a company’s marketing, sales and services efforts. The software employs a holistic approach, where each department always revolves around one goal: attracting, engaging and delighting the customer.
There’s a host of valuable data about consumers that can help you grow your business. With HubSpot, gathering this crucial information becomes easier and faster, especially when you streamline your marketing, sales and services processes.
This allows you to make crucial business decisions with a focused, data-driven approach.
2. HubSpot Marketing Pricing: There’s a Plan for You (Plus, You Can Try a Lot of Tools for Free)
HubSpot offers 3 marketing hub options according to the size of the business and budget:
HubSpot Marketing Starter Begins at $30 a Month
If you already have 1,000 contacts, your business is a good candidate for Marketing Hub Starter. This plan allows for the integration of potent marketing tools designed to amplify your business:
- Landing pages and forms
- Email marketing
- List segmentation
- HubSpot analytics
Apart from that, you gain access to 24/7 support in case you need a helping hand.
HubSpot Marketing Professional Starts at $800 a Month
This midsize plan adds these features to the starter hub:
- Marketing automation
- SEO recommendations
- A/B testing
HubSpot Marketing Enterprise Starts at $3,200 a Month
The enterprise plan, designed for big teams, includes these professional tools:
- Full-control revenue analysis
- Calculated properties
- Adaptive testing
- Hierarchical teams
- Social permissions
- Email send frequency cap
- Single sign-on
All 3 options can be billed monthly or annually.
100% Free Marketing Tools
With HubSpot, you can try all the following marketing tools for free:
- Email marketing
- Live chat
- Mobile optimization
- Reporting dashboard
- Messenger integration
- Custom properties
- Ad management
- List segmentation
- Conversations inbox
- Team email
3. HubSpot Sales Helps You Find More Leads (So You Can Close More Deals Faster)
HubSpot’s sales hub helps you shorten your sales cycles and improve customer experiences. The main goal here is that you spend less time with dull spreadsheets and more time connecting with prospects to actually close sales.
By integrating the sales department with marketing and services, it becomes easier to identify gaps in your business strategy to make the necessary adjustments in all areas of your company.
The sales hub has 6 core elements working together:
- Lead generation
- Sales automation
- Automatic data entry
- Pipeline management
- Detailed reporting
- Integrations (LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce are among the most popular.)
4. HubSpot Services Is Super Customer-Centric and Understands Today’s Clients
HubSpot pays a lot of attention to customer service. The service hub is proof of this. It’s designed to turn current active customers into true brand advocates who will do the marketing for you.
Today’s consumers have higher expectations and can be skeptical as well as impatient. Thankfully, the service hub is aligned with the marketing and sales hubs, and all 3 share this goal: providing an exceptional customer experience.
How does HubSpot Services enable customer-centric care? By asking for customer feedback — and organizing it so you can act upon that information.
Here’s what you can do with service hub tools:
- Customer feedback: You can easily create surveys and collect audience insights.
- Knowledge base: Post articles, ones that rank on Google, and check out insights on a reporting dashboard to see how helpful they were to solve certain customer problems. This way you avoid answering the same question over and over again and keep on better understanding your customers.
- Help desk and tickets: To avoid lost data and ticket confusion, this tool associates contacts with ticket objects making them visible to your whole team.
- Conversations: This tool centralizes all the channels in one dashboard, such as email and social media.
- Reporting: This tool groups all the insights for customer feedback, knowledge base and tickets in one dashboard.
5. Woo Hoo: You Can Integrate HubSpot With WooCommerce
One of the major benefits of using the inbound marketing HubSpot software is that you can easily integrate it with WooCommerce, which is an open-source platform for ecommerce built on WordPress.
You just add a plug-in to your site and personalize it according to your business needs so you can start selling online.
If you connect WooCommerce with HubSpot, you can:
- Manage your customers and their orders better as well as sync your historical store data.
- Recover abandoned cart details, site activity, email interactions through HubSpot CRM and see everything displayed in a tidy timeline.
- Manage follow-ups based on more than 30 contact properties.
- Segment your contacts like a pro and tailor communications to each audience so they resonate with your messages.
- Create awesome email marketing campaigns based on contacts’ previous interactions so your content falls into the right hands.
6. HubSpot Email Automation Lets You Hypertarget and Personalize Your Messages
HubSpot automation is the star when it comes to email marketing. Marketing automation allows you to design your email templates, personalize content and subject lines apart from running A/B tests to improve your click-through and open rates. Email automation is designed to send the right email to the right person at the right time.
By avoiding repetitive tasks, it’s possible to move your prospects down the funnel and generate more qualified leads faster. Also, by creating workflows associated with a specific goal, you can measure everything you do and adjust when necessary.
Advanced segmentation is a crucial element of this marketing tool. You can pinpoint exactly who enrolls in each of your workflows and when. Your contacts database or CRM will provide you with all the specific details you need to personalize each email campaign.
But automation doesn’t end with email. You can also simplify internal communications with your team, rotate leads to sales and manage your data in bulk.
7. HubSpot’s Inbound Marketing Certification Process Teaches You the Ropes
If you enroll in HubSpot’s free inbound marketing course, you’ll learn all about actionable inbound marketing techniques to apply for example in social media promotion and lead nurturing.
8. HubSpot’s Content Strategy Course Can Help You Wield the Power of Storytelling
If you want to dig deeper into the content realm, there’s a content marketing certification course available for free at the HubSpot Academy.
In 8 lessons, you’ll learn how to create a HubSpot content strategy that attracts, engages and delights your customers every step of the way.
Because all the stages of the buyer’s cycle have their own unique problems, it’s crucial to identify which type of content you can provide at the right time to truly help your audience.
9. The HubSpot Meetings Tool Reduces the Scheduling Hassle
To avoid a flood of emails coming and going when you need to schedule a meeting, HubSpot offers an interesting tool that easily integrates with your Google or Office 365 calendars so prospects know your availability and can book meetings.
Indeed, setting meetings, customizing their configuration and sharing them is a cinch.
For more details, HubSpot spells it all out.
10. HubSpot Lists the Best Inbound Marketing Resources to Learn More
HubSpot’s blog is a rich source of information when it comes to inbound marketing and online businesses in general — for the marketers as well as the curious.
Indeed, HubSpot has put together a comprehensive list of inbound marketing blogs to learn more.
So, Is There a Downside?
HubSpot isn’t simply going to do all the work for you. That said, it will help you save time, maximize efforts and centralize different departments and processes in one single software.
Keep in mind that HubSpot requires users to invest a good deal of time and energy into learning both the inbound methodology and the technical how-to’s.
But if you’re looking to streamline your marketing, sales and services through software implementation and intense content distribution, HubSpot may be just the solution.
Save Time With HubSpot Marketing Automation Tools
Without a doubt, implementing HubSpot software solutions can simplify your digital marketing efforts.
Building a marketing funnel isn’t an overnight process but it’s what brings you more return on investment at the end of the day.