Professional Business Loans | Doctor’s Office, CPA & Law Office Funding
For attorneys, doctors, CPAs, and consultants, your office space is everything. It’s where you work, where you meet with clients and where you spend countless nights reviewing your business after hours. In fact, you probably spend more time in your office than you do at home. That being said, your office is a direct representation of your company, and making sure it makes the right impression on your clients, as well as employees, is vital to its success.
Expanding your current office or moving into a new one is no simple task, especially when there are dozens of other reoccurring and unexpected expenses being thrown your way on a daily basis. When things pile up, it’s hard to continue operating at the level of comfort you’ve grown accustomed to. To get back on track, or free up some capital to make a change in your business, you might turn to professional business loans or funding.
How Do I Know When My Professional Office Needs Funding?
The simplest way to tell when a business needs a loan for working capital is to determine if it is achieving what it has the potential to achieve; this is true of virtually any business, but especially in the world of independent professionals.
Your offices may need a short-term business loan if:
- You need to hire additional staff to meet demands
- You need new or updated equipment for your office
- You need to repair existing infrastructure
- You’re considering expanding your current space, moving to a new location or opening another office
- Your office needs an update to impress clients.
- You’re planning on launching a new marketing campaign
- You need to cover payroll or other costs during a slow period
These are just a few of the reasons why attorneys, CPAs and doctors look into getting a business loan.
Professional Funding Made Easy
It is well documented that banks have a hard time working with small businesses. Small or newer businesses, even the most qualified ones, have difficulty qualifying for the funding they need with big banks. Banks are overly cautious about doing business with these types of offices and this leads to long waiting periods that many of these companies don’t have time for.
At Fast Capital 360, we know time is money for American business owners. That’s why we’ve designed our funding process to work with your business, making it as simple as possible for you to get the funding you need when you need it.
- Our application process takes the average business owner less than 10 minutes to complete
- The decision process only takes a few hours; you can know what you qualify for in as little as 60 minutes.
- Once approved, you’ll receive your funding as soon as the end of the next business day.
Fast Capital 360 is a proud member of the Responsible Business Lending Coalition. We’ve committed ourselves to upholding the ethics outlined in the Borrower’s Bill of Rights, to protect business owners working with our industries from being treated unfairly. That’s why our funding programs have quickly become a favorite alternative for companies interested in unsecured loans for small businesses.
To learn more about Fast Capital 360’s small business credit lines for law offices, doctor’s offices or public accountant’s offices, give us a call today at 1-800-735-6107.