We are Fast Capital 360 -- 100% Customer Focused
Fast Capital 360 was founded with small businesses in mind because we believe that small business is vital to continued local economic growth. These businesses are the pillars of their communities, and we believe in assisting them in the best way we know how: Simple, straightforward funding opportunities.
We’ve made a commitment to our customers and the growth of their business. That’s why we’ve joined the Responsible Business Lending Coalition. That’s why our terms are transparent and our programs are personalized to each customer.
It’s our mission to be an asset to your business. That’s why we’ve employed a team of reliable, experienced Business Advisors and simplified the application process. We’ll build a funding program around the health of your business without placing a heavy emphasis on your personal credit history.
At Fast Capital 360, it’s the health of your business that really matters.
- 2017 – Ranked #1 for Merchant Cash Advance Companies by CrowdReviews.
- 2017 – Ranked #1 for Small Business Loan Companies by CrowdReviews.
- 2016 – Finalist for award recognizing local Economic Impact
- 2016 – Celebrated three year anniversary of first merchant
- 2015 – Opened new location for growing office
- 2014 – Becomes industry leader in flexible business funding
- 2009 – Fast Capital 360 takes off!
Fast capital 360, now in our fourth year of business funding, has taken on a philanthropy project. B.I.F. Community focuses on giving back to the communities in the areas surrounding their Southampton, PA location. Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties will all benefit from the charitable giving of our company as we grow within our area.
- Ongoing: Collections of non-perishable foods to be delivered to area food banks each month.
- Specified drives and collections: Special drives and collections (food, school supplies, toys, etc.)
- Annual: Monetary collections from employees that will be matched dollar for dollar by Fast Capital 360, will be ongoing through the year. Business affiliates are also invited to make donations, as is the surrounding community. In June, scholarship endowments will be awarded to students in the area at elementary, middle and high school levels as well as students preparing for college.
We’re proud of the ways in which we have supported the national small business economy. We’re also proud of the things we’ve done to make our community better. Each year we strive to grow not only as a company, but as an influential entity in our local area, one that values community engagement.
We’re proud and humbled to play a part in making the lives of the people better in every way from our community to the businesses we help move ahead.