The technology team at Fast Capital 360 is the glue that holds our operation together, the badasses that errors and 404s warn their kids about. Our open environment ensures that everyone has the opportunity to make a difference. We design new applications, manage data platforms, create new web-based utilities and support it all as a unit.
Well versed in multiple coding languages, can design and code out pages using
Wordpress and visual composer. Work together with marketing and SEO to execute
strategies with a focus on UI and UX. Applicants with graphic design experience are a
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take direction from SEO and marketing to create new pages on the company
website or revise old ones
- Assist in creation of new websites
- Manage day-to- day updates and changes to the website
- Design graphics for use on the website and marketing materials
- Basic text formatting to be used in emails and marketing materials
- Tech Stack: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, and WordPress
- Front-End & Back-End Experience
add new functionality
- Experience implementing best practices of SEO strategies a plus
- Proficient in WordPress (Custom theme development – no premade themes or
templates, Custom post types)
- Strong understanding of responsive development
- An eye for UI / UX concepts and designs
- Site optimization and performance
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Portfolio/examples of projects must be submitted along with resume.
Why Fast Capital 360?
Fast Capital 360 is a revolution in small business lending; a company that examines
businesses anywhere in the U.S. with an eye on evaluating compensating factors to
give the business owners the best possible options. We’re proud of the accolades we’ve
earned: Inc. 500’s list of fastest growing companies, Crowdreviews.com’s number one
source of small business lending, etc. We’re looking to add more talent to our company
and continue a growth trajectory that shows no sign of plateauing.
- A team of hard-working, capable professionals who have fun at work.
- Team-building activities like Phillies’ games, food truck days and company
- Health benefits available to every employee.
- Activities in office like ping-pong, video games and pool.
- Fully-stocked pantry with breakfast, lunch and snack options.
- Blazing-fast and up-to- date hardware.
- An inclusive culture that focuses on giving people the tools to succeed.