The data team collects and analyzes Fast Capital 360’s information to find trends and help the company to act on the current market climate. We see the larger picture of our interactions and can effectively make decisions based on that information..
Title: Data Analyst with Salesforce Administration Experience
Develop and leverage data sets to guide and enhance our underwriting process, credit risk assessment, customer acquisition, and sales efforts. Drive insight and prediction to gain a strong understanding of our customers’ underlying business and financial health and use that information to make smarter lending decisions, help small businesses access and deploy capital more effectively and acquire new customers.
What you will be doing:
- Develop customer acquisition, marketing, credit risk management, portfolio management and other business intelligence solutions through cross functional team engagements and research.
- Utilize data to create models that depict trends in each area of the business.
- Identify subsets of useful data from larger datasets.
- Create and maintain data integrity and hygiene.
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports and dashboards.
- Work with marketing, technology and risk departments to depict predictive customer behaviors.
- Design, develop and implement new company reports and dashboards using SF Einstein.
What you should have:
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with an IT focus.
4+ years of data analysis experience in consumer or business finance or e-commerce.
2+ years of Salesforce Administration.
Knowledge of Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
SF Certified Administrator.