In the last several years, business owners have seen options for funding shift from the traditional brick and mortar banks to online options. Until 1995, nearly all bank loans were made to small business owners. By 2012, according to a Harvard Business School study, that number dropped to about half due to higher and higher qualifications for funding. Online funders have moved to fill that gap. Online business financing had the second-highest funding approval rate last year, sitting at 71%. Analysts at Morgan Stanley predict that online funding (or “marketplace lending”) will reach $290 billion by 2020. The industry is currently averaging 51% growth a year, but there is potential for even higher growth.
How Do Online Business Funders Work?
- Business Funding Options are typically accomplished within days—sometimes hours—and the requirements typically are easier to meet. However, the convenience and speed comes with a price in the form of a higher annual percentage rate.
- Alternative funders use algorithms based on traditional credit standards, such as personal credit score and cash flow lenders, as well as nontraditional metrics, including social media presence and payments to vendors, lines of credit and accounts receivable financing.
- Online funding works best for businesses that have been operating for at least a year, need quick access to cash, or can’t qualify for traditional bank financing.
There are different types of Business Funding Options. Fast Capital 360 offers a variety of funding alternatives. We work with you to make sure you understand the terms. Our website also gives you some information on the types of funding available. Always review your options, and when you are ready, Fast Capital 360 will be there to help you get the kind of funding you need.
FAST CAPITAL 360
Our focus is on your business—we do not require you pledge your personal assets and we do not ask for collateral. We look at your financial picture a bit differently. We are able to look at more types of data, which allows us to lower the bar in a category or two if the applicant ranks highly in another area.
With Fast Capital 360 you can expect:
- An application for small business funding that is quick, easy, safe, and secure.
- A one-page application. Unlike traditional bank financing and SBA loans, we don’t require endless paperwork.
- Terms and conditions that are clear and easy to understand.
- A fast response regarding our funding decision.
- An online system coupled with fund-by-wire bank transfers that allows you to receive your funding within in one business day.
- Funding amounts from $5,000 to $2 million.
You can contact our small business experts six days a week to help you get approved quickly. We work with you, even if your overall business health isn’t the best. We work with you to make sure you have all the help and support you need to get to the next level in your business development.
For more information on why Fast Capital 360 is the best choice for your small business, contact us today at 1-800-735-6107.